How We Can Help You Transfer
The Transfer Center provides a variety of services to assist students interested in transferring to four-year colleges and universities. Get a degree with a guarantee with Mission College.
- Get guidance on career exploration and decision-making when selecting a major.
- Learn to research and select a transfer institution.
- Understand the admissions requirements for various four-year campuses.
- Fill out college applications.
- Receive assistance in writing admissions essays.
- Navigate the admissions process once you are admitted to a university.
- Attend workshops related to transfer.
Get started with Cranium Cafe using our help resources.
Chat With Us About Transferring
You may also schedule a Transfer Counseling appointment.
Notice Content Get started with Cranium Cafe using our help resources. Chat With Us About Transferring You may also schedule a Transfer Counseling appointment. Video chat with the Transfer Center on Cranium Cafe
Transfer Admissions GuaranteesFind out the colleges that we have Transfer Admissions Guarantees with.
Common Answers about UC and CSU TransfersUC and CSU transfer questions.
Transfer Talks WebinarsCheck out our Transfer Talks Webinar with students just like you on transferring to a UC/CSU.
Menlo College & MissionMenlo Counselor Alan Cesar is available! 1-on-1 Monday through Friday between 1- 4 p.m. Phone calls are welcome at any time and we are using Zoom as a communication tool to make the virtual experience more dynamic and unique. Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/6505433920
Zoom Meeting ID: 650 543 3920
Phone Call: 650 543 3930
Book an appointment: alanalvarez.youcanbook.me.
Degrees for Transfer
See our many associate degrees for transfer which can guarantee you admission to your favorite CSU.
Transfer to a CSU
Find out more about one of the 23 CSU campuses, including San Jose State and Cal State East Bay.
Transfer to a UC
The UC systems stretches from San Diego to Davis and includes Cal, UCLA and UC Santa Cruz. Find out what it takes to transfer.
Transfer ResourcesSee all the resources available for transfer. Or stop by our office by Counseling.
Career PathwaysExplore our Career Pathways for a variety of degrees & certificates.
Transfer Goals & SLOs
- Transfer advising
- College catalogs and brochures
- College search reference guides
- Major search reference guides
- Transfer-related workshops
- University representative advising visits
- Transfer Day event each fall semester
What you will learn:
- How to explore and identify transfer options.
- How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- How to complete the transfer admissions process.