- 211 of Santa Clara County - various resources from United Way.
- California Youth Crisis Lines and Help Lines.
- The Hub Resource Center, FCS/ILP - for ages 15 to 24.
- Bill Wilson Center - resources for youth up to age 24.
- HomeFirst - resources for transition age youth 18 to 24.
- THP-Plus Housing Resource Housing programs available for foster youth.
- Medi-Cal/ Covered til 26- Free Medi-Cal coverage in California if you were in foster care in any state at age 18 or older.
- CalFresh- monthly benefits to assist low-income households in purchasing food they need to maintain adequate nutritional levels.
- IFoster creates partnerships with existing business and develops resources for foster youth.