Health Services Available
The following are services provided by the Student Health Center at Mission College.
Services are by appointment at (408)855-5140.
- Registered Nurse Consultation
- Crisis Intervention Counseling with Mental Health Specialist
- Over-the-counter medications to help get you through the day
- First Aid/Urgent Care
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Nutritional Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Flu Shots
- Immunizations & TB Testing
- Mission College Program Physical Exams (done by MD/FNP)
- Blood & Urine Testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy testing