What is Summer Bridge?
Summer Bridge is a three-week program that includes three courses (Reading, Math, and Counseling) for first-time freshman. This program provides students with a college orientation experience and the opportunity to develop critical academic skills for college success!
What's in it for me?
- Receive an in-depth orientation to Mission College (fulfills requirement for college orientation and priority registration)
- Improve critical reading and math skills for career and college success
- Develop success strategies for college and for life
- Meet faculty, staff and other new students
- Get a jump start and learn how to complete your college, career, and transfer plans
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to participate in Summer Bridge if you are a newly admitted college freshman.
How to enroll
To officially enroll in the Summer Bridge Program, students simply need to register for the courses listed above. Students are encouraged to enroll in all three classes in order to get the greatest benefit from the Summer Bridge Program. However, registration in all three classes is not mandated.
Contact Veronica Mendoza Hand at email@example.com.