Gain the office skills needed for success as an administrative assistant, office manager, or clerk. Courses include keyboarding (typing), Office 365 (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, as well as a variety of Google applications.
Earn an associates in science degree (AS)
- Enroll in the Business Information Professional I Cohort.
Satisfy Cal State transfer requirements.
- Refresh or broaden your MS Office skills.
- Learn to use social media and Google applications for business.
Degrees / Certificates
The following are degrees and certificates in Computer Applications.
- Business Information Professional - Certificate.
- Microsoft Office - Certificate.
- Office Administration - AS.
- Office Administration - Certificate.
- Office Information Systems - AS.
- Office Information Systems - Certificate.
Classes to Consider Next Term
CAP 100 • Learning the Keyboard
This noncredit/free course teaches the basics of the keyboard and keystrokes used to type.
CAP 101 • Computers Simplified for Beginners
This noncredit/free course teaches the basics of computers for beginners. We will discuss the basics, email, software applications and internet applications.
Computer Application Courses
Year Up Program