Child Development Program
Mission College offers an academic program for careers with children and a Child Development Center Lab that accommodates student training and provides child care for faculty, staff, students and the community. Our facility is currently closed due to the Pandemic.
AS Degrees & Certificates
- Early Childhood Education A.S. Degree (degree)
- Early Childhood Education A.S. Degree for Transfer (degree)
- Child Development Permit - Associate Teacher (certificate)
- Child Development Permit - Teacher/Master Teacher (certificate)
- Early Intervention Specialist (certificate)
Child Development Academic Program
When is the CDC Open? Can I Visit?
During normal times, our Child Development Center is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.. Parents and visitors are welcome to schedule a visit. We suggest parents park in Lot B and buy a parking permit. Please call ahead or stop by the office to schedule a tour of the facility.
Highlights of our degree program
- On-site Lab Schools.
- Completed AS/Certificate Requirements meet State Matrix Child Development.
- Permit Requirements.
Childcare for Mission College Students
Our Child Development Center provides discounted services for Mission College students with children. See this page for details on students with children.
Additional Programs of Interest