Office Location: GC-319D
Mindy has been teaching in Mathematics at Mission College since 2001. She has taught all levels of mathematics from Pre Algebra to Calculus with emphasis in innovative online teaching and web enhanced courses using current technology tools. Her classes are conducted using OER, Open Educational Resources which includes zero cost textbook, videos, online homework system and online tools. She serves as the contact person for Credit by Examination (Challenge Exam) in Math Department.
- B.A., Mathematics
- UC Berkeley
- M.A., Mathematics
- UC Santa Cruz
Courses Currently Teaching
Sign in to Canvas via My Portal to access the course content materials.
Asynchronous Online Sections
Asynchronous online section is listed as "TBA" for the meeting day/time. There is no mandatory in person or virtual real-time web meetings.
- What you need: strong internet, Chrome Browser, computer, and scientific calculator.
- All course work and communication are available through/in Canvas.
- Learning resources and homework will be in Canvas with weekly deadlines.
- Fully online. No mandatory in person or virtual real-time web meetings.
Fall 2021 Courses (16 weeks, 8/30/2021-12/16/2021)
No textbook or online homework system access code purchase is required for the following course(s). Please access the course in Canvas by going to https://web.wvm.edu by the first day of class, August 30, 2021
- Math C Intermediate Algebra, Asynchronous Online
- Math 1 College Algebra Online, Asynchronous Online
- Math C Intermediate Algebra, Synchronous Online via Zoom on MW 12:40-3:10pm
Registering/Adding a Class
- If class is full, put yourself on the waitlist. Students are added in the order of the waitlist. Instructor may send you an email to your Mission College email address with an add code if a spot becomes available.
- If unable to put yourself on the waitlist, email the instructor two days before the first day of class and check for a possibilty of obtaining an add code.
- If you have difficulty using the online system (registering or adding a class), contact Admission & Records.