Second Harvest Food Bank
Great News! Mission College is now... USDA Certified!
Mission College has partnered with Second Harvest to host a Food Bank on campus every first Wednesday of the month (unless due to holiday). We have served hundreds of students as well as community members since the launch of this project in February 2018. If you or someone you know living in the Santa Clara County need food assistance, please do not hesitate to stop by on our distribution day.
"There's always a time where everyone in life needs help." -Second Harvest Client
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Parking Lot B
- March 6, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- May 1, 2019
- June 5, 2019
- July 10, 2019
- This is on a first come, first served basis
- Please be mindful of line waiting time
- Please bring your own grocery bags to carry food items, they will not be provided on site
- We recommend insulated bags for perishable items
- Only one member per household per day
- You will be required to sign in with your name, phone number and family size
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Need more food on another day? Please visit: http://www.shfb.org/getfood
Mission offers a number of services for students in need, see our Mission Cares page for details.
- CalFresh - monthly benefits to assist low-income households in purchasing food they need to maintain adequate nutritional levels.
If you are a Mission College employee, to volunteer, please email Tiffany Luc at email@example.com