Temporary Virtual STEM Learning Center - Summer 2020
Due to the COVID-19 response, the physical STEM Learning Center is currently closed
until further notice.
In order to provide STEM students a study space and hub for resources a virtual center has been established via zoom.
The center can be accessed during open hours listed below at:
or Zoom Meeting ID: 668-334-666
Peer Navigators are able to help in the following courses:
|BIO 1A & BIO 1B||Aleta||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||12pm - 4pm|
|CHM 1A & CHM 2||Aleta||Monday, Wednesday, Friday||12pm - 4pm|
|Evelyn||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|EGR 24||Micheal||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|MAT 903, MAT 00C, MAT 001||Evelyn & Michael||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|MAT 003A & MAT 004B||Adam & Michael||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|MAT 00D||Michael||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|MAT 003B||Adam||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|PHY 004A||Adam & Evelyn||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
|PHY 004B||Evelyn||Monday - Wednesday||12pm - 4pm|
TUTOR BY SUBJECT
Math 3A, 3B, 4B
Chem 1A, 2
|Chem 1A, 2
Math 903, C, 1
|Math 903, C, D, 1, 3A, 4A|
Welcome to the STEM Center!
How the STEM Center Can Help You:
- Subjects covered: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, C++, Logic, Circuit Analysis, Math
- Office hours for some adjunct faculty members
- Independent and group study spaces with whiteboards
- Use of STEM reference materials (textbooks, model kits, anatomical models, etc.)
- Computer use with science related programs (including Chem Draw and MATLAB)
The STEM Learning Center is also available to reserve.
Due to the campus closure, the STEM Learning Center is unavailable for reserving.
Usage of this room is limited to:
- STEM related student activities
- STEM workshops
- Small group study sessions
- Faculty/Staff meetings - for all other meeting types, please contact Brian Goo
If you would like to reserve the STEM Learning Center, please do the following:
- Contact Rebecca Davidson Rebecca.Davidson@missioncollege.edu or call (408)855-5157
- Provide a date and time of the event.
- Name & purpose of the event.
- Number of attendees.
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround for a response on availability. Once your request has been approved, you will be sent a confirmation email and the calendar on the outside of the STEM Learning Center will be updated.