We Are Glad You are a Student!
- Try ask.missioncollege.edu
- Visit the Welcome Center
- Welcome Center (General FAQs)
- Articulation (course credit transferability)
- Associated Student Government (student government)
- Child Development
- Community Education
- Counseling (services offered)
- Dreamers (undocumented students)
- Honors Transfer Program (program advantages)
- Hospitality Management (restaurant and hotel industry)
- International Student (visas, work permits, eligibility)
- Outreach (future students)
- Online Classes
- Transfer Center (transferring to a 4-year college)
- Statway (2 semester math alternative)
- Student Health Services (appointments and services provided)
Most Popular Links
These are our most popular links:
- Academic Calendar
- Placement & Assessment Services
- Campus Map
- Class Catalog
- Class Search / Schedule
- Career Center / Jobs Site
- Directory / Hours of Operation
- Financial Aid
- Student Government & Clubs
- Transfer Center • Transfer Agreements/Articulation
- WVM Email Address (for Canvas, online access)
These are some of the most sought after links:
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I get a new "WVM" email to access Canvas? Click here for helpful instructions on the new "WVM" email address for students.
- How do I check my grades? Log into My Mission Portal. Grades will be posted two weeks after the term.
- How do I withdraw from a course? Log into My Mission Portal and withdraw. More details from Admissions from Withdrawal.
- How do I clear a prerequisite? Students will need to fill out a Prerequisite form with Admissions. More details are here.
- How do I find a job? Stop by our Career Center in SEC or go to jobs.missioncollege.edu for available jobs.
- Other questions? go to ask.missioncollege.edu
The Mission Saints are the athletics wing of the college at missionsaints.comGo to Athletics
Disability support for students with reasonable accommodations to help them succeed.Go to DSPS
Support services to students with economic, educational or language challenges, often first gen students.Go to EOPS
Providing highly motivated students enriched experiences and challenging coursework.Read More
Our students speak 33 different languages and we welcome them to campusTo to International
Community of students majoring in math, engineering or science who are looking to transfer.Go to MESA
A community centered on helping under represented students get into 4-year colleges with mentors and class work.Go to Puente
Helping students from low income, disabled or first gen students graduate and transfer.Go to TRIO
Report an Incident / Get Help
We care about our students, here are some resources that can help! For more services, see our Mission Cares page on our website.
Health Related Services
Report an Incident
We are committed to your success! - Office of the Vice President of Student Services