What are Career Education Pathways?
- 20 percent require professional degrees
- 62 percent require skilled labor
What are the advantages of Career Education Pathways?
- Save money. College is expensive. The free Career Education Pathways college credits you earn apply toward your high school diploma and toward certificates and degrees at Mission College.
- Save time. Get a head start on your certificate or degree program requirements by earning college credits in your CTE courses before you even set foot on Mission College s campus.
- Gain confidence and a sense of success. Earning college credits before you leave high school lets you know that you can succeed at Mission College.
Visit Career Education Pathways Advantages to learn how Career Education Pathways can be a tremendous benefit to students, parents, and the community.
Career Education Pathways Coordinator: